21. —Have you been to New Zealand?
—No, I’d like to, ______.
22. —Could you do me a favor and take these books to my office?
A. for pleasure
B. I could
C. my pleasure
D. with pleasure
23. I knew _______ John Lennon, but not ______ famous one.
B. a; the
D. the; a
24. It was some time _______ we realized the truth.
25. With more forests being destroyed, huge quantities of good earth ____ each year.
A. is washing away
B. is being washed away
C. are washing away
D. are being washed away
26. The shopkeeper did not want to sell for _____ he thought was not enough.
27. Oil prices have risen by 32 percent since the start of the year, _____ a record US,65 a barrel on April 4.
A. have reached
C. to reach
D. to be reaching
28. Mr. Smith owns ______ collection of coins than anyone else I have ever met.
B. a larger
C. the largest
D. a large
29. Modern plastics can ____ very high and very low temperatures.
30. He was educated at a local grammar school, ______ he went on to Cambridge.
A. from which
B. after that
C. after which
D. from this
31. —______ that he managed to get the information?
—Oh, a friend of his helped him.
A. Where was it
B. What was it
C. How was it
D. Why was it
32. What shall we use for power when all the oil in the world has _____?
A. given out
B. put out
C. held up
D. used up
33. —Let’s go to a movie after work, OK?
A. Not at all
B. Why not?
C. Never mind
D. What of it?
34. He paid for a seat, when he _____ have entered free.
35. The country life he was used to ____ greatly since 1992.
B. has changed
D. have changed
21. For him ____ stage is just ___ means of making a living.
A. a; a
C. the ; the
D. a; the
22. How did you find your visit to Qingdao, Joanna?
A. Oh, wonderful indeed
B. I went the alone
C. First by train and then by ship
D. A guide showed me the way
23. Engines are to machines ____ hearts are to animals.
24. I’d appreciate ____ if you would like to teach me how to use the computer.
25. Someone who lacks staying power and perseverance is unlikely to ___ a good researcher.
26. We’re just trying to reach a point ____ both sides will sit down together and talk.
27. ____ team wins on Saturday will go through to the national championships.
A. No matter what
B. No matter which C Whatever D. whichever
28. Although the causes of cancer ____, we do not yet have any practical way to prevent it.
A. are being uncovered
B. have been uncovering
C. are uncovering
D. have uncovered
29. Five people won the “China’s Green Figure”award, a title ____ to ordinary people their contributions to environmental protection.
B. is given
D. was given
30. –May I smoke here ?
- If you ____, choose a seat in the smoking section.
31. How can you expect to learn anything ____ you never listen?
A. in case
B. even if
32.I just wonder ____ that makes him so excited.
A. why it does
B. what he does
C. how it is
D. what it is
33.Police are now searching for a woman who is reported to ____ since the flood hit
the area last Friday.
A. have been missing
B. have got lost
C. be missing
D. get lost
34. After he retired from office, Rogers ____ painting for a while, but soon lost interest.
A. took up
B. saved up
C. kept up
D. drew up
35. A clean environment can help the city bid for the Olympics, which ____ will promote its economic development.
A. in nature
B. in return
C. in turn
D. in fact
21. walk is expected to last all day, so bring packed lunch.
C.The ; a
D.A ; 不填
22.Could I speak to is in charge of International Sales , please?
D.no matter who
23.—Have you been wasting time on computer games again?
— . I’ve been studying a lot and I need a break.
C.I don’t agree
D.I couldn’t agree more
24. worries me the way he keeps changing his mind.
25.It’s the sort of work that a high level of concentration.
26.Please remain until the plane has come to a complete stop.
B.to be seated
27.I can’t say which wine is beat—it’s a (n) of personal taste.
28.I have offered to point the house a week’s accommodation.
A.in exchange for
B.with regard to
C.by means of
D.in place of
29. I really don’t like art, I find his work impressive.
30.---Where did you get to know her?
---It was on the farm we worked.
31.It is not socially for parents to leave children unattended at that age.
32.They two free tickets to Canada, otherwise they’d never have been
able to afford to go.
33.The country has already sent up three unmanned spacecraft, the most recent at the end of last March.
A.has been launched
B.having been launched
D.to be launched
34.In this seaside resort, you can all the comfort and convenience of
35.The book was written in 1946, the education system has witnessed great charges.
21. Students should be encouraged to use ___ Internet as ____ resource.
C. the; the
D. the; a
22. He found it increasingly difficult to read, ____ his eyesight was beginning to
23. _____ was most important to her, she told me, was her family.
24. Thank you for all your hard work last week. I don’t think we ____ it without
A. can manage
B. could have managed
C. could manage
D. can have managed
25. By the time he realizes he ____ into a trap, it’ll be too late for him to do
anything about it.
C. has walked
D. had walked
26. Occasions are quite rare ____ I have the time to spend a day with my kids.
27. Make sure you’ve got the passports and tickets and ____ before you leave.
28. The fact that she never apologized ____ a lot about what kind of person she is.
29. Einstein like Bose’s paper so much that he ____ his own work and translated
it into German.
A. gave off
B. turned down
C. took over
D. set aside
30. –Say, Jane, will you come with me to the game Friday?
--_____, Bob, but I promised Mary I’d go with her.
A. My pleasure
C. Take it easy
D. Forget it.
31. You’d better not leave the medicine _____ kids can get at it.
A. even if
D. so that
32. I began to feel ___ in the new school when I saw some familiar faces
A. at home
B. at heart
C. at will
D. at sight
33. Would it be ___ for you to pick me up at four o’clock and take me to the airport?
34. I bought a dress for only 10 dollars in a sale; it was a real ____.
35. Lucy’s new job paid twice as much as she had made ____ in the restaurant.
C. to work
21. -------John and I will celebrate our fortieth wedding anniversary next month. --------Oh, _________!
A. cheer up
C. go ahead
22. We are invited to a party _________in our club next Friday.
A. to be held
C. being held
23. I felt so bad all day yesterday that I decided this morning I couldn’t face ________ day like that.
C. the other
24. Whenever I met her, _________ was fairly often, she greeted me with a sweet smile.
25. The number of foreign students attending Chinese universities ________ rising steadily since1990.
C. has been
D. have been
26. -------Do you have enough to ________ all your daily expenses?
--------Oh yes, enough and to spare.
27. So sudden ________ that the enemy had no time to escape.
A. did the attack
B. the attack did
C. was the attack
D. the attack was
28. The little girl who got lost decided to remain _________she was and wait for her mother.
29. -------He says that my new car is a ____________ of money.
-------Don’t you think those words are just sour grapes?
30. ------Poor Steve! I could hardly recognize him just now!
------_______________, He has changed so much.
A. Never mind
B. No problem
C. Not at all
D. Me neither
31. Amy joined a painting group but didn’t seem to _______, so she left.
A. show off
B. go up
C. fit in
D. come over
32. ------ Shall we have our picnic tomorrow?
-----______it doesn’t min.
33. It saves time in the kitchen to have things you use a lot _______ easy reach.
34. I was out of town at the time, so I don’t know exactly how it _______.
A. was happening
D. has happened
35. Mary and I see each other ________,but not as often as we used to.
A. sooner or later
B. once in a while
C. in the end
D. more or less 2010年山东卷
21. —Do you think you could do without help?
—______. This is not the first time for me.
A. Take care
B. Hurry up
C. Not exactly
D. Don’t worry
22. If we sit near _______ front of the bus, we’ll have _______ better view.
C. the; a
23. I have a lot of readings _____ before the end of this term.
B. to complete
D. being completed
24. That’s the new machine ______ parts are too small to be seen.
25. I_______ have watched that movie —it’ll give me horrible dreams.
26. Before the sales start, I make a list of ______ my kids will need for the coming season.
27. Sam _____ some knowledge of the computer just by watching others working on it.
A. brought up
B. looked up
C. picked up
D. set up
28. The school rules state that no child shall be allowed out of the school during the day, ______ accompanied by an adult.
29. The living room is clean and tidy, with a dining table already ______ for a meal to be cooked.
C. to lay
D. being laid
30. Up to now, the program ________ thousands of children who would otherwise have died.
A. would save
C. had saved
D. has saved
31. Your house is always so neat—how do you ______ it with three children?
32. Helping others is a habit, _______ you can learn even at an early age.
33. Those who suffer from headache will find they get ______ from this medicine.
34. — Her father is very rich.
—________ She wouldn’t accept his help even if it were offered.
A. What for?
B. So what?
C. No doubt.
D. No wonder.
35. Mothers holding jobs outside the home should have _______ schedules to make it easier to care for their children.
21.Take your time-it's just _________ shortdistance from here to _________ restaurant.
B. a; the
C. the; a
22. —I'm sorry I broken the vase.
—Oh, _________. It wasn't very expensive.
A. you'd better not
B. I'm afraid not
C. as you wish
D. that's all right
23. Find ways to praise your children often,_________ you'll find they will open their hearts toyou.
24. The two girls are so alike that strangers find _________ difficult to tell one from the other.
25. They are broadening the bridge to _________ the flow of traffic.
A. put off
B. speed up
C. turn on
D. work out
26. I'm afraid he is more of a talker than a doer, which is _________ he never finishesanything.
27. Look over there—there's a very long, winding path_________ up to the house.
D. to lead
28. He had his camera ready _________ he saw something that would make a good picture.
A. even if
B. if only
C. in case
D. so that
29. —Are you going to Tom's birthday party?
—_________.I might have to work.
A. It depends
B. Thank you
C. Sound great
D. Don't mention it
30. I'm sorry I didn't phone you, but I've been very busy_________ the past couple of weeks.
31. When I got on the bus, I _________ I had left my wallet at home.
A. was realizing
C. have realized
D. would realize
32. The old town has narrow streets and small houses _________are built close to each other.
33. We've offered her the job, but I don't know_________ she'll accept it.
34. There's a _________ in our office that when it's somebody's birthday, they bring in a cakefor us all to share.
35. She was surprised to find the fridge empty; the child _________ everything!
A. had been eating
B. had eaten
C. have eaten
D. have been eating
21. When you are done with the book, just give it to Lucy or Hellen or ______.
22.—Sorry I'm late. I got stuck in traffic.
—________, You're here now. Come in and sit down.
A. You are welcome.
B. That's right.
C. I have no idea. D Never mind.
23. Maria has written two novels, both of _____ have been made into television series.
24. My first ____ of him was that he was a kind and thoughtful young man.
25.It doesn't matter____ you pay by cash or credit card in this store.
26.George returned after the war, only _______ that his wife had left him.
A. to be told
C. being told
27.He smiled politely ____ Mary apologized for her drunken friends.
28. After Jack had sent some emails, he _____ working on his project.
A. had started
B. has started
29. Being able to afford ____ drink would be ____ comfort in those tough times.
A. the; the
B. a; a
C. a; 不填
D. 不填; a
30. If we _____ adequate preparations, the conference wouldn't have been so ?
A. haven't made
C. didn't make
D. hadn't made
31. —I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of this weather.
—_______. I can't stand all this rain.
A. I don't care
B. It's hard to say
C. So am I
D. I hope so
32. A number of high buildings have arisen ______ there was nothing a year ago but ruins.
33. Be _____, you can't expect me to finish all this work in so little time.
34. The manager was concerned to hear that two of his trusted workers ______.
A. will heave
B. are leaving
C. have left
D. were leaving
35. Completing and signing it, please return the form to us in the envelope ______.
C. having provided
21. I’ve lived in New York and Chicago, but don’t like ____ of them very much.
22. It was ___ cold winter night and the moon was shining brightly across ____ night sky.
B. a , the
C. the, a
D. the, 不填
23. ----How far can you run without stopping?
----_____. I’ve never tried.
A. Don’t mention it.
B. That’s all right.
C. I have no idea
D. Go ahead
24. I didn’t think I’d like the movie, but actually it ____ pretty good.
A. has been
C. had been
D. would be
25. The room is empty except for a bookshelf ____ in the corner.
B. to stand
26. Mark needs to learn Chinese ____ his company is opening a branch in Beijing.
27. ---- Oh, no! We’re too late. The train_____.
----That’s OK, we’ll catch the next train to London.
A. was leaving
B. had left
C. has left
D. has been leaving
28. ______ I have to give a speech, I get extremely nervous before I start.
29. I stopped the car ____ a short break as I was feeling tired.
C. to take
30. I ￥&*#￥to know ___ the dogs will be well cared for while we’re away.
31. There is no simple answer, _____ is often the case in science.
32. ---- This is a really lively party. There’s a great atmosphere, isn’t there?
---- _____. The host knows how to host a party.
A. Don’t wo rry.
B. Yes, indeed.
C. No, there isn’t.
D. It all depends.
33. ______ at the cafeteria before, Tina didn’t want to eat there again.
A. Having eaten
B. To eat
34. The Smiths are praised ___ the way they raise their children.
35. Finally, he reached a lonely island, ___ was completely cut off from the outside world.
2005年21-25:BDBDD 26-30: CBBAC31-35: CABAB
2006年21-25:BACBA26-30: ADACD 31-35: DDAAC
2007年21-25:BDCBA 26-30: BCABC31-35: DACBD
2008年21-25:DBCBC26-30: DCADB31-35: CADBA
2009年21-25:DBBDA 26-30: DDADD31-35: CD BD
2010年21-25:DCBCA 26-30: BCDAD 31-35: ADABC
2011年21-25 BDCAB 26-30 DACAD 31-35 BDCAB
2012年21—25 ADCDB 26—30 AACBC 31—35 CBADB 2013年21-25ABCBA 26-30DCBCD 31-35ABADC