1. A. teach B. head C. sea D. mea
2.A. look B. wood C. foot D. boot
3.A. blouse B. lose C. worse D. raise
4.A. example B. excuse C. expensive D. fix
5.A.liberation B. relation C. question D. attention
6. goal A. to rest while, you are doing sth enjoyable
7. obtain improve B. to choose one thing rather than sth else because you like it better
8. prefer C. to become better than before
9.relax D. something that you hope to achieve
10. share E. to have or use sth at the same time as sb else
11. The vegetable there _______ usually very fresh.
12. How_______ rooms are there in your house?
13. The book might be my sister’s. Hemingway is_______ favorite author.
14. The products were made_______ China.
15.Kelly works harder in English than_______ in her class.
A. anyone else
B. all the students
C. any student
D. any students
16. Listen!She_______ an English song.
B. is singing
D. sang 17. Many of my classmates are_______ volunteers.
A. working for
B. working as
C. working in
D. working before
18. _______ the road and turn right at the first crossroads.
A. Go up
B. Go along
C. Go away
D. Go out
19. I’d like to_______ your health program.
B. join together
C. join in
D. join for
20. You’d better_______ the words in groups
D. to memorize
21. Mom and _______ a movie last Sunday.
D. has seen
22. Did you do_______ last weekend?
A. anything special
B. special anything
C. something special
D. special something
23. Mike_______ a whole day getting ready for his summer camp.
24. Where is Mrs. Black?
She has_______ China. She has_______ there twice.
A. gone to ; been
B. been to ; gone
C. gone ; been to
D. been to ; gone to
25.Oh, no, I’d rather_______ at home.
A. to stay
26. The teacher asked us_______
A. when did we finish
B. why didn’t we tell him about it earlier
C. what we were interested in
D. where we are going to have our lunch
27. I’d like to make an _______ with the doctor.
28. Just remember_______ more and eat less!
A. to exercise
29. Lily is still reading_______ all the other girls are playing.
30. We’re all_______ watching the Olympic Games in London.
A. looking at
B. looking up
C. looking for
D. looking forward to
31. The children don’t know_______ is in their stockings.
32. The Great Wall_______ all over the world. It attracts lost of tourists form abroad each year.
A. are known
B. is knowing
C. is known
D. were known
33.It is good news_______ all of us invited to the concert.
34. The TV set doesn’t work. We should have it_______.
35.Whould you please show me your passport_______ I can take down some details.
B. so that
36. _______ fine the weather is today!Let’s go swimming together.
A. How a
C. What a
37.Traveling is _______, but we usually feel _______when we are back home from travel.
A. interesting ; tired
B. interested ; tiring
C. interesting ; tiring
D. interested ; tired
38.I hope Lily will come to see me before she_______.
D. will leave
39.I think they are very professional. Besides, they can_______ very well_______ various media organization
A. do ; in
B. cooperate ; be
C. finish ; with
D. cooperate ; with
40. The first thin my brother is going to do this afternoon is to write a letter
41. Which class are you in?.
A. I’m In Grade 1, Class 3
B. I’m in 3 Class, 1 Grade
C. I’m inClass3, Grade 1
D. I’m in 1 Grade , 3 Class
42. Would you like to come with us for a sightseeing tomorrow?
A. Yes , I’d like to
B. Yes, I like to
C. Yes, I like
D. Yes, I like so
43.I’m sorry I broke your mirror.
Oh, really? .
A.I don’t care
B. Don’t be so sorry
C. It’s OK with me
D. It doesn’t matter
Very well, thank you. And you?
A. How are you these days
B. How do you like this
C. Good morning
D. How do you do
45. I’d like some apples, ?
One dollar for two pounds.
A. How many pounds
B. How is the price
C. With pleasure
D. Please much is it
46. Thank you so much for the book you sent me.
A. No, thanks
B. My pleasure
C. With pleasure
D. Please don’t say so
47. Excuse me, ?
Go along the road and turn right at the first traffic lights.
A. How to get to the nearest bank
B. How I can get to the nearest bank
C. How can I get to the nearest bank
D. What can I get to the nearest bank
48. is it from your home to the park?
Ten minutes’ walk.
A. How long
B. How soon
C. How far
D. How often
49 . ?
I like fish and tomatoes.
A. What kind of food do you like
B. How do you like
C. What’s the speciality of the house
D. How do you like to order now
Your company has a good reputation. That’s the kind that I’d like to work for.
A. What do you have
B. What do you want
C. Why do you want
D. Why do you want to work for our company
One year the river froze very early and by Chris The ice gave Mr. Hall an idea. He decided to have a big Christmas party on the ice. Then Mr. Hall began to prepare for the party.First, he carried out all the furniture from his living room onto the ice, and prepared a lot of delicious food. After that, he invited all his important friends to the party. On Christmas Day his friends arrived at his house and went down to the ice. They all said that it was a wonderful idea to have a party on the ice. They were able to sit in armchairs on the carpets and enjoy beautiful scenery and all the delicious food.
The party wet on late night, and all the guests were very happy. Mr. Hall drank a lot that night and didn’t wake up until the middle of the next day. He couldn’t believe his eyes when he looked out of the window. The ice had broken up and had carried all his living room furniture and carpets out to the sea with it.
51. Mr. Hall decided to have___________ on the ice.
A. a big Mother’s Day party
B. a big Christmas party
C. a big Thanksgiving party
D. a big New Year’s Day party
52.Mr Hall invited___________ to the party.
A. all his important friends
B. all his workmates
C. all his relatives
D. all his enemies
53. On Christmas Day his friends arrived___________ and went down to the ice.
A. at the office
B. at the bank
C. at his house
D. at his garden
54. Why did his friends think having the party on the ice was a wonderful idea?
A. They were able to sit in armchair on the carpets.
B. They could enjoy beautiful scenery.
C. They could enjoy all the delicious food.
D. Above of the above.
55.Why did Mr. Hall lose all his living- room furniture the next day?
A. The thieves stole the furniture
B. The wind carried away all his furniture
C. The ice carried all his living- room furniture out to the sea with it
D. His friends carried away all the furniture
Do you know that animals have love for each other and their children just like us humans? Let me tell you some moving stories of great animal parents.
Several years ago a heavy rain hit a town and made the river go up. When the rain stopped, people found that a dog swam to an island in the river twice a day for tow weeks. Why did she do so? Her four children were there. The mother swam there every day to feed her babies. This true story moved many people.
Another story is about chimpanzees(猩猩). A scientist named Jane Good all spent 14 years living with chimpanzees in Africa. She found that chimpanzees also cared for those that were hurt or got lost. “It is not only humans who have duties, animals also do.” she said.
Two birds in Chengdu also showed their parental(父母的) love. Their baby was hurt and fell on the street in the center of the city. Cars were driving past but the brave parents rushed down to the road and took the little bird away with their claws(爪子).
56. After the heavy rain, the mother dog swam to the island___________.
A. to look for food
B. to feed her babies
C. to move some people
D. to carry things to her owner
57. The scientist found chimpanzees______________.
A. cared for the hurt or lost ones
B. often left for a far place
C. always stayed in the same place
D. didn’t care about each other
58. The two birds rushed down and took the little one away because___________.
A. they d idn’t like their baby
B. they were not kind enough
C. they wanted to teach their baby
D. they wanted to save their baby
59. Which of the following statements is not true
A. Animals have love for each other and their children
B. Chimpanzees didn’t care for children they were hurt
C. Animals also have duties
D. The two birds wanted to save their bady
60. From the passage we know____________.
A. dogs like to swim across the river in a heavy rain
B. mother birds d on’t want to save their children
C. animal parents love their children a lot
D. all animals want to move people very much
Music is an international language. Popular music in America is what every student
likes.Students carry small radios with earphones and listen to music before class, after class, and at lunch.Students with cars buy large speakers and play music loudly as they drive on the street.Adult drivers listen to music on the car radio as they drive to work.They also listen to the news about sports, the weather, politics, and activities of American people. Most of the radio broadcast are music.
Pop or popular music singers make much money.They make CDs or tape which radio stations use in every state. Once the popular singer is heard all over the country, young people buy his or her tape.Some of the money from these tapes comes to the
singer.Wherever the singer goes, all the young people want to meet him or her. Now the singer has become a national star.
There are other kinds of music that are important to Americans. One is called folk music. It has stories about the common life of Americans. Another is called western or country music. This was started by cowboys who would sing at night to the cows they were watching. Today, any music about country life and the love between a country boy and his girl is called western or country music.Serious music for the concert halls is called classical music. Music for instruments is called orchestra music, such as the symphonies of Beethoven
61.Almost every American student likes_____________.
B. classical music
C. Amcricun music
D. folk music
62. What do adult drivers do while they are driving?
A. Listen to pop songs
B. Listen to news and make a CD
C. Listen to music and news
D. Listen to CD
63.What’s one of the reasons that singers become national stars?
A.Their CDs or tapes are used in every state
B.Several young people buy their CDs or tapes.
C. They are followed by young people sometimes
D.They travel around the world
64. _____________ was started by cowboys.
A. Pop music
C. Serious music
D. Classical music
65. What may be the best title for this passage?
A. Pop Music in America
B.Kinds of Music in America
C. How to Be Famous Singers
D. young People and Music
Monday-Saturday Lunch Take Away
12:00-14:00 Lunch Each Box
Monday-Thursday Evening Eat In
17:00-23:00 Dinner All you can eat & Barbecue
Sunday Lunch telephone
12:00-15:00 Lunch 46559651
Enjoy your meal!
66. We can see this advertisement______. A. at a café B. at a library
C. at school
D. at home
67. We can go for lunch at______ on Monday.
68. Mrs. Zhou will spend______ if she goes for dinner on Friday.
69.Mr. Brown had to pay______ for dinner last Sunday
70. You can______ according to the ad.
A. take away the food in one box for
B. enjoy all you can eat and barbecue
C. get a free bottle of glass
D. call the Chinese Café at 96514655
Ⅴ补全对话(根据内容,从对话后选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,每项1分,共5分) A: Hello, is that Wu Bin speaking
B: Yes. Who’s that?
A: This is Tian Hong. Are you free this Saturday evening?
A: I’ve got two tickets to Jay Chou’s concert 72
B: Certainly, I’d love to. He’s my favorite singer. Thanks for your invitation 73
A: Let’s meet at the gate of the park at four o’clock.
B: 74 I want to buy him a gift.
A: OK. I’ll get there at three. Shall we go to the shopping center to buy the gift?
B: 75 See you then.
A: See you.
A. Sounds good!
B. Yes. What’s up
C. When and where shall we meet?
D. Could you please get there earlier?
E. Would you like to go with me
76. 请根据下面的提示以“My Hobby”为题写一篇短文
要求: ①字迹工整、条理清晰 、内容连贯 、语言流畅 、语法准确 。。